Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have what i think is a model one smith & Wesson its is a five shot .32 short safety hammer less its in great condition there is a small spot of pitting right behind the cylinder maybe the size of a q-tip head and the front sight has been replaced with a nickle plated one the thing that makes me unsure is the serial number is 10XXX all numbers matching but people tell me like 200 but then i see people selling them for like 500-600

·
Premium Member
19,116 Posts
welcome01 to the forums from the Wiregrass! It appears you have an early one. They started making them in 1888 and made 91000 by 1902. There were 10s of thousands of these lemon squeezers made over their product lifetime. So, they aren't exactly rare unless you have a rare configuration...like a 6" or 1 3/8" barrel or a 2" bicycle gun. In typical used condition, $200 is about right. But, to tell you more, we need to see pictures of the gun. You can post up to 5 pictures per post as attachments or as many as you like per post if you use a hosting site or an album here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts