Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Minding my own business I blundered into a local pawn shop where I found a CZ-75 for sale ... $650 OTD. Condition is better than 95%. Box and two magazines, etc. Is this a good pistol? Is this a good price given no shipping, FFL fee, etc. Sincerely. bruce.

·
Registered
26,000 Posts
grab it NOW before it gets away!

Reactions: jeepnut

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
In a heartbeat Bruce. That pistol is like the Mauser ‘98 - everyone has copied it. You don’t say if it’s the -B with the hammer block or not. Still a great gun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Minding my own business I blundered into a local pawn shop where I found a CZ-75 for sale ... $650 OTD. Condition is better than 95%. Box and two magazines, etc. Is this a good pistol? Is this a good price given no shipping, FFL fee, etc. Sincerely. bruce.
That's within a few dollars of what I paid for my CZ-75 BD back in 2017. I have no idea of the suggested retail price today, but I'll bet it's very hard to get one brand new right now given the Dementia Joe guns & ammo price and scarcity crisis. :unsure:

·
Registered
5,959 Posts
Buy it!

·
Premium Member
13,646 Posts
I have a CZ75 and a SP01. They are outstanding precision handguns. Companies like Cajun Gun Works (CGW) provide any number of excellent enhancements.

Run, don't walk, back to that shop.

The high precision frame to slide engagement on these is very similar to the SIG P210 and M1935a Petter designed French handgun.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I have a nice, clean pre-B CZ75, right out of a late 80’s time capsule, when the “cool kids” all stuck Millett white outline/orange post Dual Crimp sight systems on them. I recently skipped forward to current day CZs by snagging a CZ TSO 9mm, and oh my, it is a HAMMER!

·
Registered
21,474 Posts
I would grab that one fast. CZ is known for high quality guns and their prices have been increasing over the years. They are also parent company producing Dan Wesson firearms now. That guns should be an excellent shooter. Do not let it get away.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.