Smith And Wesson Forums banner

141 - 157 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just got this today and found a area of concern for me. This was a new weapon from a business and I don’t know what has happened? Doesn’t look like anything can touch that area? I’m thinking the warranty should cover it but sucks for me nonetheless

·
Registered
11,805 Posts
Just got this today and found a area of concern for me. This was a new weapon from a business and I don’t know what has happened? Doesn’t look like anything can touch that area? I’m thinking the warranty should cover it but sucks for me nonetheless
Does the cylinder bind?

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
The tiny little logic man in my brain does not think 45 ACP is a great use for an N frame.
Stupid little logic man !!!

My 1937/1917

22-4

And a snubbed out 25-2 that sadly does not live here anymore. klnflaianl

►►UPDATE◄◄

I have addressed the ammo question in the Reloading Bench section to avoid crazy thread drift here.
Look for "Tain't the case"

·
Premium Member
13,111 Posts
Beauties all. Are the rounds with the 25-2 some kind of backwards loaded wad cutters?
Al (needsmostuff) only can answer your question..........but they remind me of what we used to do back in the day, we'd load hollow base wad cutters backwards and they looked very much like the cartridges in that picture. We called them "DumDums", yes I realize that they used to also call almost any hollow point ammo DumDums, but my first encounter with that term was with the upside down HBWC's.

141 - 157 of 157 Posts