Smith And Wesson Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Anything that big and you have to very proud and eager to let everybody know you're packing.

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Since I'm back to revolvers after a long absence, and since
deciding on carrying a 3" 629 (go BIG or don't go), I would
appreciate to hear from the crowd who like large revolvers.
What do you carry, and more importantly, how do you carry
it?
What style of holster do you like? Make & manufacturer
would help.
Pics would be great. Show off that big iron holstered or
out in the open for all to enjoy.
Thanks so much for your time and comments.
I do not CC a large revolver. I do carry large revolvers out in the woods and fields. And, I carry a smaller K-frame revolver when out walking. I very much like the Bianchi 111 Cyclone holster. It can be worn cross draw (which I much prefer) or strong side. Either way works for me. I very much like the Bianchi 5BHL for strong side carry of a large revolver as well as K-frames. I have Bianchi holster made in the USA and Mexico. Fit and finish are excellent. Recently bought a N-frame 111 Cyclone. Revolver fits well. When I have it on my belt, the revolver fits tight. That is of course good. But it is easy to draw which of course is also good. I do not carry six inch revolvers except strong side either in a Bianchi 5BHL or a Bianchi 10L. I have a beautiful El Paso Saddlery Tom Threepersons holster for my six inch 28-2. I have just bought a 10L for my six inch 686. I use a Lawrence holster for my five inch 625-2. Would like to do pictures but I simply do not know how. HTH. Sincerely. bruce.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts