Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just messing around with some grips today. Finally got around to putting the grips of choice on my 625. I picked them up at the big show a couple of weeks ago. Won a set of Diamond Magnas on e-bay last week and thought they would look good on my 624 until something of the correct vintage comes along... 624 GRIPS.jpg 624 Diamond Magnas.jpg

·
Registered
14,476 Posts
They look good Leo. In the coming year I am going to try accumulating some accessories, like various grips, some Tyler T grips, holsters, maybe sight upgrades on a couple, and things like that instead of a bunch more guns. We will see how that works out.

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes Sir Paul. I have a larger and more expensive pair that are just too big. The thing with finger grove grips is the groves need to fit your hand - if not they're just good looking grips. Here's the 625 with the larger grips I changed. Combats 625.jpg

·
Registered
20,892 Posts
I find that the finger grooves on my fancy Pao Ferro Hogue grips, are actually too low on the grip. I prefer no grooves, which allows me to take a higher grip, which reduces felt recoil, and the gun feels better in my hand. The full size Hogue rubber grips with finger grooves are just about perfect for me! Bob

1 - 17 of 17 Posts