Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
11,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's hard to believe these are the young ones, because they all grow too danged fast! At least they were smart and escaped the triple digit heat this past weekend, but if the weather reports are correct, we're going to be seeing frigid upper 90's later this week! Geez, just seeing grey in my son's beard is more than I'm comfortable with, but hey, that's the way it is, so I focus on the kids! :)

· Registered
49,042 Posts
Awesome looking family! Glad they were able to spend it with you

· Registered
24,066 Posts
BC2, really great looking family. Unfortunately aging cannot be prevented. I feel the same. Remember when oldest Grandson was born like yesterday and now he is 16 and cannot believe how fast the time goes. Am glad they are near you to spend time with you and see them grow. Just cherish the time we get to spend with them.

· Registered
1,907 Posts
Beautiful family. Enjoy every moment you can with them. The years go by too fast!

My 27 year old granddaughter got married two weeks ago, and it seems just yesterday that she was an angelic looking 3 year old with boundless energy!

· Registered
41,954 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pic! That's a great looking family.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.