10,166 Posts
Hey Carl,

Looks like a GREAT TIME was had by ALL!

Later, Mark

Reactions: jeepnut

·
Registered
21,534 Posts
Great looking pics Carl. Maybe will be annual with the turn out. Glad had so many very nice cars show up.

·
Registered
26,419 Posts
Awesome. And I agree; with the weather warming up and folks having enough of the Flu BS, I think you'll be seeing more events like these. I went to a Clays for Strays charity shoot yesterday for the Thomas (GA) county Humane Society - we had over 120 shooters come out and have some fun.

·
Registered
19,491 Posts
What the heck do you do for living Carl??? Whatever it is, looks interesting.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Curious to know the entry fee, if any, your work charged, and were there any prizes given away and if so, for which categories? My men’s group is tossing around the idea as a fundraiser. Thanks for any help.

·
Administrator
8,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What the heck do you do for living Carl??? Whatever it is, looks interesting.
I'm the shop foreman of the BMW side of this dealership.

Curious to know the entry fee, if any, your work charged, and were there any prizes given away and if so, for which categories? My men’s group is tossing around the idea as a fundraiser. Thanks for any help.
There were 12 trophies given out but no entry fees. I know the latter for sure because I entered my Harley. Didn't win a thing though.. must have been because the judges were blind!
The group that organizes the local car shows is called Cars and Coffee and they're located in several states. I imagine if you contacted them they would be happy to give you some pointers. I have no idea if my dealership paid for the services or just how the trophies are paid for. Here's a link that may help you.

·
Registered
10,332 Posts
We expected maybe around a dozen cars. Instead more than 60 showed up. It blew away even the organizer of the show. I guess people are just really happy to get outside and mingle.
Here's a few shots I thought some of you would enjoy...

[
Sweet E Type and Nomad..

thewelshm

Reactions: msharley

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I'm the shop foreman of the BMW side of this dealership.

There were 12 trophies given out but no entry fees. I know the latter for sure because I entered my Harley. Didn't win a thing though.. must have been because the judges were blind!
The group that organizes the local car shows is called Cars and Coffee and they're located in several states. I imagine if you contacted them they would be happy to give you some pointers. I have no idea if my dealership paid for the services or just how the trophies are paid for. Here's a link that may help you.
Thank you very much Carl. Chris

1 - 20 of 23 Posts