Smith And Wesson Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
These are very nice.......got them on a Remington rebate program at a cost of $450 each.

They turned out to be totally reliable and fit and finish, accuracy, etc. all excellent.

I only carry these when I hear of wars and rumors of wars......in normal times I stick with the Model 36s.

Guns 001.JPG

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
For nuclear wars and survival needs (traveling light) I leave one home and add a knife instead.

·
Premium Member
13,111 Posts
I think this is a practical outfit........MK4 Series 70 (been with me over 30 years) and a Marlin Camp 45 (uses 1911 magazines) and a Stainless Mustang (as a bug). However, these days there's usually a snubby K-Frame in my pocket and only rarely do I pack a 1911.

MarlinCamp45&Colt1911&Mustang&CamillusKnife_02.jpg

·
Registered
12,817 Posts
Not a Kimber in the pile....lol

When I'm not carrying my pocket rocket Bond Snakeslayer 45-410 derringer, I have my Kimber Crimson Carry Ultra. When I got it, the trigger was junk. A new leaf spring and some stoning fixed that issue... View attachment 279833

·
Registered
658 Posts
Location, Location, Location...or in my case Rotation, Rotation, Rotation..

Some days it’s the Competition Series .38 Super...

Or if I feel I need to “target” something...Its the New style Series 70 Gold Cup....

If there is a need for speed.....I’ll grab the Colt Custom 100 year .38 Super..Adds flash....

If it’s just a Short Trip...I’ll take the Combat Commander from 1989, Chambered in .38 super....

21 - 40 of 40 Posts