Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26,000 Posts
How are those small businesses doing in your town? Mine are mostly antique-type stores and they're still open, but business is WAY down.

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
How are those small businesses doing in your town? Mine are mostly antique-type stores and they're still open, but business is WAY down.
The end of town pictured has a lot of restaurants and bars. A couple have outside areas and I think they have done ok, or well enough to keep going at least. A couple shops closed for good. I think people really tried to support the local businesses

·
Registered
26,000 Posts
We have a few restaurants, one was set to open when the whole virus thing exploded. They finally did about a month ago; going to be tough to make it in this small town.

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
We have a few restaurants, one was set to open when the whole virus thing exploded. They finally did about a month ago; going to be tough to make it in this small town.
Some of the larger employers in the area are into logging/sawmills, drilling and fracking, and they pay petty well. They also werent forced to shut down. Initially logging was, but since there was no toilet paper, someone got smart and said we had better allow that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.