Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
20,410 Posts
Sweet looking model 10! Missed out on a chance to score a 10-5 snubby a few years back and have kicked myself over it ever since. Congrats and enjoy.

Reactions: Paul OK

·
Registered
127 Posts
Older quality Smiths are drying up. Great looking gun. Put a Tyler T Grip on it and your in business. One just like yours in great shape is for sale locally at a pawn shop for $499.00. Don't really need it, but it has never been a question of need-just wants. Enjoy shooting yours.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice model 10 here is a pre model 10 View attachment 471678
Nice model 10 here is a pre model 10 View attachment 471678
Neat one, do you know the year of manufacture. I discovered mine was 1981. I guess there is no way to trace the ownership of guns , even the cities or towns the owners were from or stores they were sold from? In UK our guns are registered through licensing process but not accessible for civilians to check previous ownership.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome aboard from the "GunShine"state of Florida.

State of over 2 MILLION 21 THOUSAND Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!
Brilliant, over 2MIL ccw hold unto your gun laws as best you can at the end of the day the criminal will always get a gun the law abiding gun owners do not commit crime. I have been in Florida many times and love it, I go out there every 2/3 years and have yet to see anyone carry a gun. So well concealed. I'm from Northern Ireland in the UK and we have the best gun laws in the UK. W e can get pretty much any handgun or rifle which we need a license, concealed carry or it is called here personal protection weapon is allowed for those who qualify for it. Only thing we have not access to automatic high calibre rifles. Bolt action only or .22 semi auto is fine. Semi auto handguns are fine. Just for your information.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great looking model, do you get to shoot it often.I'm on the look out for a j-frame at present. Do you have one yourself?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Older quality Smiths are drying up.
and prices are going through the roof! I didnt expect Revolver prices to follow the same trajectory as plastic semi autos adn I dont know if the sellers are getting their asking price but I scan the local Armslist listings a couple of times a week and asking prices on Smiths are going NUTS!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 29 Posts