Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Very nice 357! Thanks for posting the pic.

I've been thinking about one of these guns for a long time now. I truly love the feel of this gun and the way it points.
My daughter likes it too.

I think the trigger thing is way overblown on the internet. The one I tried was point and shoot, spot on, at short range! :)

leejack

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a great gun. I have thousands of rounds though this gun with zero FTF. I trust this gun over any other right now, and thats why its on my night stand everynight. I picked mine up for 299.00 with 4 16 round mags. I'm just waiting for crimson trace to come out with laser grips for them :twisted:

·
Registered
723 Posts
What kind of SD ammo do you recommend for this gun?

I've been into 38/357 for so long, I haven't paid much attention to the 9mm.

leejack

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
leejack said:
What kind of SD ammo do you recommend for this gun?

I've been into 38/357 for so long, I haven't paid much attention to the 9mm.

leejack
I've always like 124gr. Hydra Shoks for the 9mm. I use them in every caliber I own for carry guns. I don't doubt they'll do what they're supposed to if needed.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've heard hydro's are good. I use 147 grain HP winchester silvertips. I like heavy/slower bullets. But that is for HD. I've shot about 15 different kinds of ammo through it with zero problems.

Hey Lemat, do you CCW your sigma. What holtiser do you use.

·
Super Moderator
10,857 Posts
I had a Sigma in .40 S&W so can not speak to ammo. However, I did carry mine in a couple of different rigs. When working in the woods all day, away from the vehicle and the general public, I would just throw it in a Fobus paddle holster. I ussual had my field vest on and it covered the gun mostly.

When more discretion was required, I liked the Bare Asset IWB from High Noon holsters. Very usefully and economic holster.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I love mine!! No ftf's or fte's after, i dunno, 3k rounds? Accuracy is great at short range, for me. At over 25 yds, the first shot out of each mag is questionable...

·
Registered
90 Posts
I really like my Sigma. The grip feel is fantastic and only matched by the M&P. I carry my Sigma, loaded with Speer 124gr +P's, with me all the time in an open top Dillon holster meant for a Sig 239. To me the gun feels almost like a compact gun. For $300 you can not buy a better gun backed by a better company. There may be cheaper imports but your quality will suffer and the customer service will not compare to S&W. The Sigma got a bad rep when they came out in 94 but today's Sigmas are much improved.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts