Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During the colder months I swap out my 66-2 for my SA XD MOD2 subcompact .45acp. During yesterdays visit to the Pit with Jonesy and Tim, I became re-acclimated with the XD. Overall, was happy at how well I shot the little beast, both with static posture and when moving. I am once again confident with use as my EDC.
A real shame they quit making this model. Would seriously consider another, if it was a good deal of course.:LOL:

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal

·
Registered
15,642 Posts
Yes, it's a nice shooting and amazingly compact gun for a 45. They took a lot of heat over imprinting "Grip Zone" on the grips, to highlight their new texturing but that would be dumb reason not to buy an excellent pistol. I don't think anyone makes a 45 that small with the capacity that the XD mod2 has. I have noticed on the single stack XDs mod2 they didnt put the gip zone logo on the gun, but they did use the same texturing

·
Registered
105 Posts
During the colder months I swap out my 66-2 for my SA XD MOD2 subcompact .45acp. During yesterdays visit to the Pit with Jonesy and Tim, I became re-acclimated with the XD. Overall, was happy at how well I shot the little beast, both with static posture and when moving. I am once again confident with use as my EDC.
A real shame they quit making this model. Would seriously consider another, if it was a good deal of course.:LOL:

View attachment 533394
That looks like a lot of punch in a small package, nice !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts