Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice looking gun. Promag has actually come up with a few..very few good magazines. Not sure if you got lucky or if that is one of the mags they managed to get right.
Thanks I think its a keeper. ProMag looks to be the only aftermarket option for mags for this pistol so guess I'll order a couple and find out. Yeah I know lots of original mags can be found but they come at a premium price compared to the ProMags.

Registered
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Reactions: Rabbit212

Registered
I waited over 25 years until S&W came out with a double action .45 that they had said they were working on in the late 1950s. At times I heard that team S&W members were using prototype .45 ACP double action pistols but the 645 was not available until 1985. I bought the first one I saw and it was wonderful.

Registered
Thanks I think its a keeper. ProMag looks to be the only aftermarket option for mags for this pistol so guess I'll order a couple and find out. Yeah I know lots of original mags can be found but they come at a premium price compared to the ProMags.
ProMag does good work on single stacks, they duck on double stack mags.

Reactions: Rabbit212

Premium Member
Some .45's are picky on magazines, some are picky on ammunition. 645's are picky on neither. Good luck with it. Don't be foolish and sell it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.