Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The revolvers:

.357 686, .357 66, .357 586 - .38 M&P (pre-model 10), some snub nose .38 5 shot (I haven't investigated it any, just shot it. A lot.). Every one of these is solid, mechanically excellent and fun to shoot. Despite being the worse for wear cosmetically I will probably keep the model 586 and sell the rest. I have my eyes on a .50 AE. Maybe, maybe a S&W .500 but really leaning towards the Magnum Research .50. Testosterone driven.

·
Administrator
8,099 Posts
Nice collection.. I agree with Jonesy. From personal experience, I can tell you that you'll regret selling any of them.

·
Registered
22,084 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Nice collection of S&W's. Hope you shoot them all often.

Reactions: jeepnut

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’ve gone through maybe 400 rounds of .38 and about half that of .357, shooting all of them numerous times. I do enjoy them all but also want to get a few others. I don't feel a need to own multiple .357 and would rather leverage some of them to get a few other guns I’d enjoy. But I do worry I’ll regret if the 686 or the .38 M&P sells...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Very nice collection!! I would not sell any of them except in an extreme emergency situation. You will regret it. Any of the pre lock, old school Smith models are getting harder and harder to find and will only go up in value.

·
Registered
17,480 Posts
Very nice group of Smiths. Echoing the responses in that once they are gone they will be harder to find and more costly to replace. Nothing wrong with having a 357 in every room.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts