Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
I just picked one up yesterday. I'm hoping to get out with it tomorrow. It sure fits like a glove.

edit, I took it out and ran 150 rounds through it. I had some FTF's early on. They cleared up after awhile. It did keep tossing empties at my head, even after it stopped jamming.
I guess it needs alot more break-in. It is a smooth shooter though.

Reactions: JP1

·
Registered
21,497 Posts
That looks like a good size to shoot, if you don't worry about concealment. My Ruger LC9s is much smaller, and not as fun to shoot with heavy ammo. It does 'kick a bit'. Bob

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just picked one up yesterday. I'm hoping to get out with it tomorrow. It sure fits like a glove.

edit, I took it out and ran 150 rounds through it. I had some FTF's early on. They cleared up after awhile. It did keep tossing empties at my head, even after it stopped jamming.
I guess it needs alot more break-in. It is a smooth shooter though.
It is definitely a smooth shooter! I have run hundreds of rounds through mine and never had a single failure.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That looks like a good size to shoot, if you don't worry about concealment. My Ruger LC9s is much smaller, and not as fun to shoot with heavy ammo. It does 'kick a bit'. Bob
It's conceals fairly easily. It is considered a compact. I do have a S&W .38 Special snubbie for those summer time shorts & a t-shirt attire weather though.

·
Registered
21,497 Posts
My M-36 2" is the same size as my Ruger LC9s, but the pistol is flatter. ;) Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts