Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A picture of the Savage 1917 model .32 acp that I picked up last weekend.I got it for $150.00 otd.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MKT I've not had the time to shoot it yet but I do have to say that the grip frame look's funky but fitt's my hand like a glove and in .32 acp it should be a pleasure to shoot.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I took me several days to move my eyes from the left over to the right to see what you posted - but I finally worked through it. :)

That's a fine Savage auto!
I've always wanted a collection of pocket auto pistols from that era - Savage, Remington, Colt, Browning, etc. That was the golden Age of pocket autos!

xtm

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
xtimberman I was waiting for someone to notice that picture :eek: I met that young girl two years ago at bike week at the outterbanks in North Carolina Had to pay for the picture as she was a model of the month in one of the biker magazine's It was worth every dollar !! ;) Even my wife took the picture to work and showed her friends. :roll:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Here is another pocket pistol from about the same time frame 1926 my Colt model 1903 also in .32 acp

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
You need to post an enlarged version....for scientific purposes only. I'm sure that she's wearing a little something, but that tiny avatar shot makes it look like she doesn't have a stitch on!

xtm

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Here you go .If only my belly wasn't so big and took away from the picture :lol:

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
John Browning was a master of firearm design, not only did he give us some of the greatest firearms in history, his patents went even further in to building us even more firearms. I always wonder what todays firearms would have looked like with out him. There isn't a single semiauto handgun made today that doesn't use atleast one of his original patents.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts