Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A picture of my model 617-1 that is one of my favorite handguns it is a 4" and a six shot .

·
Registered
497 Posts
Re: My model 17-1

Those are such fun guns. I have a newer 617 that is one of my favorites. It is often in the range bag.

·
Registered
898 Posts

sureshotbob said:
A picture of my model 17-1....a 4" and a six shot .
2 out of 3 ain't bad.... ;)

·
Registered
1,801 Posts

Just curious :D - no, no reference to that silly post in the Lounge, but are those S&W grips? I can't quite make out the logo. Nice looking revolver.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry Sabago Son I was in a rush and had a brain lapse but it's corrected now :eek: . And to Quarter Cherokee yes those are the grip's that came on it, Hey Sipp I don't know what your talking about to me my baby is just fine the way she is. :lol:

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
No sweat Bob!....

I chase good K-22's of all sorts and I even manage to catch one every now and again.... ;)

So after seeing your "17-1" post I snapped my head around so fast that I may have to go see my chiropractor...... :p

Drew

·
Registered
19,777 Posts
Hey Bob....you've got to watch yourself when posting on the forum! Drew ain't as young as he used to be.....and he gets excited easily! :lol: Bob

·
Registered
52 Posts
Looks just like my early model 617 but mine now sports a red dot sight on top (old eyes). I have no idea how many thousands of rounds it's had put through it but it still tight as a drum. Darn thing is made like a tank, at 30' with the red dot and if you don't shake to much, you can put round after round through the same hole! and this with some pretty cheap ammo!
95876yt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts