Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my model 36 with the Tyler grip I got from Nframe!

Went shooting yesterday and shot a 100 rounds and that worked fine and was easy to hold onto gun and felt good.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Man I like you!! At least I'm not the only one who will post a dirty gun!!!! By the way nice catch!!!!

Leighton

·
Registered
16 Posts
Leighton said:
Man I like you!! At least I'm not the only one who will post a dirty gun!!!! By the way nice catch!!!!

Leighton
+1 , That is what a "real" shooter looks like. Were the loads you were shooting loaded with Green Dot powder? Looks like mine when using it. Greg

·
Premium Member
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
win71 said:
Leighton said:

Leighton
+1 , That is what a "real" shooter looks like. Were the loads you were shooting loaded with Green Dot powder? Looks like mine when using it. Greg
YUP! My Main powder! Along with a 158 gr LRN works great, point of aim at 30 feet.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Hey, Dave
Neat little gun!
Point one: A Tyler or Uncle Mikes boot grip are necessities for more than one cylinder-full with a M-36, and...
Point two: At 30 feet, I'm generally better-off throwing my Chief's Special at the perp, as there's a better chance I'll hit him!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
Don

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Dave, looks GREAT! Glad I could help.

I have a pic of my M60 and its pretty similar to yours. That it has some good character wear too. :D

Chris

·
Premium Member
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nframe said:
Dave, looks GREAT! Glad I could help.
I have a pic of my M60 and its pretty similar to yours. That it has some good character wear too. :D
Chris
Now you see why I didn't want to spend a lot on it. :D

·
Registered
238 Posts
Looks like my very first S&W I ever owned.
My old Chief's Special was very accurate!
I used to shoot playing cards @ 10-12 long steps and could routinely hit what I wanted too.
Looks good with the Tyler on board!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts