Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,here is my model that came with the stag horn grips.....now before I got on this great gun forum I thought that they were $20 knock offs/ fake...I ordered a nice pair of original k type wooden grips so they came today....so here is my gun with the original grips on it.......all opinions are welcome....thanks everyone.....
Textile Sleeve Grey Pattern Air gun

·
Premium Member
12,958 Posts
That is a nice start. Now be careful and don't end up collecting more Model 10's; like Model 10 no dash through Model 10-10. :)

Revolver Air gun Trigger Mammal Wood

The Model 10-5 is the only one I have two of; blue and nickel at the 11:00 and 12:00 positions.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is a nice start. Now be careful and don't end up collecting more Model 10's; like Model 10 no dash through Model 10-10. :)

View attachment 563821

The Model 10-5 is the only one I have two of; blue and nickel at the 11:00 and 12:00 positions.
WOW!!! That's one nice group you have there! I think it's starting to be like a sickness cause I can't help myself when I see one anymore.,...... LoL. I just love all the older [email protected] revolver s. They in my opinion were made better and just have that nice look ! Thanks for sharing..

·
Registered
38,711 Posts
Nice model 10. Take it out for exercise often and enjoy.

Reactions: Gunlover68
1 - 12 of 12 Posts