·
Registered
619 Posts
Congrats on your Airweight; these are great little .38s

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone,
I am a new member to this site/forum and seeking information about getting a set of full size (three finger) grips for my 642 airwieght. My gun came with the small (2 finger) rubber boot grips which are fine, but I need something that all of my hand can hold on to. Having my pinky flapping in the wind feels funny and I don't like that. So if anyone knows where I can get some or is willing to trade a set for something please contact me.
Thanks,
Ron

·
Registered
7 Posts
That looks nice for sure and im sure its very very lite hows it shoot ?? and hows the recoil on it ?? thought about getting one of them but
have not made up my mind yet ...

·
Registered
19,775 Posts
Ron, What you are looking for are called J frame Combat grips. Uncle Mike's sells a great pair .....about $20+. They are a little cheaper from CDNN. ;) Bob

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
A GREAT carry gun .

Practice a bit and pack often .

Regards ,
George

·
Super Moderator
19,366 Posts
Sureshot,
Airweights are awesome little revo's. I just got my first one. A model 340 M&P.
I really think it might end up on my favorites list pretty quickly. I'm hoping to do a few mods to it soon, then it'll be one fo a kind and all mine.
Congratulations on having a great wheelgun. Be safe and enjoy the benefits of having such a wonderful carry piece.

ronspearman,
You can find a good selection of J-frame stocks and grips on eBay. Just type "J-frame grips" you'll get about 300 or so listings. If you don't choose to buy anything thru eBay, at least you can look at all the options available to you before you buy.
You'll have the option of either wood or plastic/rubber grips to choose from. the choices almost seem endless.

Another good choice would be Altamont grips. They have different material options available in the same configuration. Rosewood, Cocobolo, Faux Ivory, Walnut and others. Here's a link to their J-frame selection site if you'd like to take a look.
Altamont - Pistol Grips

Regards,
Gregory

·
Premium Member
7,167 Posts
Great little pistola.

Could you post an enlarged photo of your avitar ? :D

Merry Christmas.

Regards,

FlaRon

Reactions: DocZeus

·
Registered
103 Posts
phone pics 002.jpg I bought some 3 finger grips. Then I found the rosewoods on it now. Never changed back. It fits well in a pocket and never snags. The lacquer is peeling but I never leave home without her.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts