Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
I bet that belongs to your wife and you stole it for a picture to post in here.Your ridding the ragged edge of getting a rolling pin or cast iron skillet layed up side your head.
You tell her we think its pretty little gun and maybe she wont hit you to hard.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only in my dream's she has no intrest in gun's. I did have hope one time a few year's ago she went through a pistol training class to get her permit to carry . But it turned out she just went with my uncle so he was able to get his permit. :roll:And actully she is the one that take's most of my gun picture's for me as I'm computer challanged ;)

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Well there is the good part to it though. At least when you get a new gun you dont have to buy another for her. That way you get twice as many.

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
SSB,
Ah the M-65! I have a 3", tho not the Ladysmith version. It always goes to the range with whatever else is in the bag. I use it to improve my double action technique. It has "goodyears" on it so it's not as classically pretty as yours, but I love it just the same. It's a fine "working" revolver.
Mike

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mmitch I'm looking to put a set of nice boot grips on it like I have on my model 37 as I think that it will make it handle better.

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
SSB,
I'd really like to see a pic when you put the boots on.
Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts