Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a set of Hogue Bantam Cocobolo grips for my S&W 327 on June 22nd and they finally arrived today. The fit and finish are excellent. The main reason I order them was to shorten the profile for concealed carry and they do a great job of doing that.

3EA45BEF-C7A2-43EE-9A56-D66E479E44A6_1_201_a.jpeg
3EB8A4F2-817C-45EE-989B-347B14E1207A_1_201_a.jpeg

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
Those look great!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Very nice grips. Sharp looking shooter too.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I believe you have a winning combination there. Those look great on that gun.

·
Registered
10,660 Posts
Awesome looking!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That revolver looks all business, well done. Range report?

In addition to looking good this 327 is a real shooter. Double action trigger pull is 7 pounds and single 2.5 pounds and very smooth. Target from last visit to the range below.
IMG_0304.jpeg

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
An all around great looking combination of gun, grips and holster. Hope you never have to use it in a serious situation, but I bet the job would get done.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
An all around great looking combination of gun, grips and holster. Hope you never have to use it in a serious situation, but I bet the job would get done.

Me too!

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
How did the grips feel when shooting?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How did the grips feel when shooting?

Just put them on yesterday so I haven't shot with them yet. Plan on a range visit next Tuesday. Will let you know.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Those are fine looking grips!

Thanks. I am so glad I decided to order them. I love the Cocobolo wood and even asked Hogue to use the darkest wood available at the time they made them for it. Could not be happier with the results.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts