Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes, this morning and it was ton's of fun! I'm not sure any of these young chaps have any real idea what they're doing, but they sure had fun! Only one kid cried, which of course happened to be our coach' boy, which seems to often happen for some reason, but other than that, it was great! I can safely say that the records of Ty Cobb, Babe Ruth and Mickey Mantle are safe and secure for now, although it was interesting to find out our boy's coach, who is my son's age spent 13 years pitching in the Major Leagues, even for the Dodgers in 2017 during the World Series. Wondering if he actually pitched during the series, my research revealed that he did and oddly enough was only the second player in history to have pitched in all seven (7) series games that year, pretty cool! My son intends to have him sign a ball for our little slugger when the season is over. This kid is lucky, he already has a signed Randy Johnson ball, by way of Johnson's son, a Phoenix Police Officer who works with my son. Anyway, it was beautiful weather, sunny except for haze from wildfires here in Arizona and from California too, but it didn't stop for us having a great time! :)

·
Registered
13,299 Posts
Man, those photos take me back almost 30nyears when my kids were playing T-Ball and AYSO soccer.....thanks!

·
Registered
17,890 Posts
Brought back great memories and looks like you are going to have some really good times and memories watching him play.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts