Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,894 Posts
Congratulations on the acquisition. I hope you like this one as much as I do mine. For me it's the one Glock that works well for me.
I bought a used G29 back in March 2014. It's a little beat up, and hand stippled by the previous owner, but it's a shooter. I've never liked any Glock pistol until I shot one of these G29's.. Even working in the gun store has not made me a Glock fan, but this one just fits. I like it for my woods carry gun, because I'm not worried about scratching it up a little. I now own all 3 of the Glock 10mm pistols, and have no regrets. Sometimes even a squirrel can find a nut.
I got mine for $450, and it included a holster, 3 mags, and 5 boxes of ammo for it. I'm told by Glock that it's a gen 2-1/2.

Reactions: WendyZXZ

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations on the acquisition. I hope you like this one as much as I do mine. For me it's the one Glock that works well for me.
I bought a used G29 back in March 2014. It's a little beat up, and hand stippled by the previous owner, but it's a shooter. I've never liked any Glock pistol until I shot one of these G29's.. Even working in the gun store has not made me a Glock fan, but this one just fits. I like it for my woods carry gun, because I'm not worried about scratching it up a little. I now own all 3 of the Glock 10mm pistols, and have no regrets. Sometimes even a squirrel can find a nut.
I got mine for $450, and it included a holster, 3 mags, and 5 boxes of ammo for it. I'm told by Glock that it's a gen 2-1/2.

View attachment 492694
I also own the G 40 10mm MOS,I have three 10mm now the other one is not a Glock.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.