Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to show pictures of mine, it was just featured in American Rifleman, in I have this old gun, Nov 09, Pg. 112.
Mine has a five inch barrel and dates 1926, with a very good original finish.
The grips are not original but I picked them up at a show for $15.00 this year.
I have shot it a little and it is sweet.
Enjoy.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
That's sweet, Catdad! I misread a little of your post and for a minute I thought you picked up that gun for $15! Nice gun. Did you get those Ahrends on anything yet? Show us a picture if you did.
Charlie

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Charlie, I put those Ahrends on a sweet Model 19, 2 1/2in., I'll post a picture later.
I got a better deal on the 44 Handejector than $15.00. :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
You have a beautiful revolver there. The lanyard really sets it off nicely. If you don't mind me asking, did it come with the gun? If not, do you know where I could find one?

I picked up a 2nd Model HE a few months ago. It's in about 95% condition and I just love the old girl. All she needs is a lanyard...

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Doc Nonverbal, the laynard came with it, I wish I could find a couple more for my 1917's.
Drew, the NRA should have used your gun for the American Rifleman , I have this old gun.
But yours looks new, it is just beautiful, I'd have to pull it out everyday just to look at it. kfjdrfirii

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Toroflow,

That is a beauty, that got to be hard to find in nickle in that condition. kfjdrfirii

·
Registered
288 Posts
Come on Guys, I'm going to have to send the computer out for drool removal if you don't quit with the great photos, nice pics. Oh Yea, the guns ani't bad either. Thank you!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts