Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the range shooting just regular fmj and it kept misfiring turns out my extractor like snaped and the chamber indicator Atwell I was wondering what could have cuased this i just got the pistol like 2 months ago

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,720 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, that's yet another case of this kind of failure that I've either witnessed personally or heard about.

These are, to some extent, cost reduced versions of S&W firearms. Some companies use the same branding on such cost reduced products - I call this "brand pollution".

The pistol should be warranted, so a call to S&W customer service should be your next step.

Reactions: Boriqua

·
Premium Member
11,461 Posts
Hope they get it right with you. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well thank you for the quick turn around ! yes i was bummed out ! because i take care of my pistols especially the one i carry ! i'm debating on just getting another to conceal

·
Registered
833 Posts
Not saying this isn't a problem and shouldn't have happened.
And a gun should be dependable for self defense.
Jump over to any vehicle manufactures web site. Lots of problems with costly vehicles.
When you mass produce goods, you're going to make a bad one. Fact IMO.

:)

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Get a Glock.

Or better yet, just go back to the Model 66 in a snubbie. An old one with no lock.

Six rounds is enough.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I was at the range shooting just regular fmj and it kept misfiring turns out my extractor like snaped and the chamber indicator Atwell I was wondering what could have cuased this i just got the pistol like 2 months ago
Did you ever drop a round straight into the barrel, then let the slide slam shut?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts