Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quite surprised actually, It took every verification and do you want to change your mind email? I'm set with powder now as it'll go with the rest. I'm donating 1000 small primers to a mate tomorrow, with 100 240 gr .44 magnum and 100 .357 125 gr magnum rounds for some .22lr and an IOU.. He's good for it, but wasn't 100 percent prepared. Who was right...

thewelshm

Reactions: nmshieldshooter

·
Registered
26,151 Posts
I have acquired 2 8# jugs of Titewad within the last two months. Get on the email notification lists from various sources and be prepared to act immediately.

Reactions: Thewelshm

·
Registered
19,400 Posts
Patience is a virtue with any reloading stuff today. No need to rush it because you will not be happy.

·
Registered
19,400 Posts
Curious Paul, how much was it (minus the haz mat charge) of course?

Like I said, sold an 8 pounder of Varget privately the other day for $380.00 and the person was tickled to get it. Nice profit as I paid 135 bucks for it and it was, for me, excess inventory.

·
Registered
10,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Curious Paul, how much was it (minus the haz mat charge) of course?

Like I said, sold an 8 pounder of Varget privately the other day for $380.00 and the person was tickled to get it. Nice profit as I paid 135 bucks for it and it was, for me, excess inventory.
$325 out the door including fees and shipping..

Thewelshm

Reactions: msharley

·
Registered
19,400 Posts
$325 out the door including fees and shipping..

Thewelshm
Stuff was 135 plus haz mat prior to all this 'created shortage'. Guess I wasn't too far off selling the extra 8 pound jug of Varget for 380 bucks. Don't feel bad other than I paid 135 for it.

Powder Valley per chance? I see they are offering various propellants.

reloading is getting to be a rich man's hobby.

·
Registered
10,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Stuff was 135 plus haz mat prior to all this 'created shortage'. Guess I wasn't too far off selling the extra 8 pound jug of Varget for 380 bucks. Don't feel bad other than I paid 135 for it.

Powder Valley per chance? I see they are offering various propellants.

reloading is getting to be a rich man's hobby.
It will stable out, but until it does ce la vie

Thewelshm

·
Registered
19,400 Posts
It will stable out, but until it does ce la vie

Thewelshm
Maybe Paul, but then again maybe not. All hinges on the brain dead gun grabbing democrats. I do have 3 extra 8 pound jugs H1000 and a 10 pound jug of Unique too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts