Smith And Wesson Forums banner

My 5-screw Combat Masterpiece

2K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  Boca Dave 
#1 ·
Trying a different set of stocks on my Combat Masterpiece. Bought these on eBay a while back. They look like factory stocks,but no serial number. They are stamped Rt,Lt walnut K. Guessing they are purchased from S&W store?

Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Gun barrel
Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Airsoft
I think these are factory, walnut stocks. Inside is “K walnut Rt” and Lt. Any ideas about factory or aftermarket?

See less See more
#10 ·
Trying a different set of stocks on my Combat Masterpiece. Bought these on eBay a while back. They look like factory stocks,but no serial number. They are stamped Rt,Lt walnut K. Guessing they are purchased from S&W store?

Aren't you glad they're stamped which one goes on which side? It might be hard to figger out otherwise. :rolleyes:

Sent from my Commodore 64 running Windoze 95

View attachment 467539 View attachment 467540 View attachment 467539 View attachment 467540 I think these are factory, walnut stocks. Inside is “K walnut Rt” and Lt. Any ideas about factory or aftermarket?

#12 ·
Hey Hank,

I think the Target Grips really set that Combat Masterpiece off!

Good for you! (now, need wipe drool off keyboard, again) LOL

Later, Mark

#18 ·
That's what I like to see!!!! (y);) An older M-19 in very nice condition, and a tapered barrel. My M-67 wears a set of smooth Presentation Stocks that are copies of S&W, but are made by another maker. They look good!! And ....cost me about 1/2 the price!!! ;) Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.