Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks onenut58 I thought being new over here I'd post a few at a time some haven't even made it to the other forum yet :?

·
Administrator
8,103 Posts
Very nice!

A long barrel, nickel model 29 is something I've always wanted.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Ah..nice and shiny nickle. Great picture for a hard to photo finish. How did you do it? No flash and taken outside on a overcast day?

·
Registered
296 Posts
TELL ME that's your houseshoe in the bottom of that picture and not that your REALLY excited!?!

Nice nickel 29-2, by the way!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GGF only my slipper It was one of the rare picture's that I took.And I don't remember but it was a cloudy day with no flash outside.

·
Registered
656 Posts
That's pretty.

At first I thought your username was Sure's Hot Bob.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
:eek: beautiful... thanks for sharing! i have always said that bluing is the sexiest finish, but I may have to retract that...I like nickel a lot!

G

·
0 Posts
Thats what a Smith should look like,Firing pin in the right place,forged not MIM and wood grips..Nice 44 sureshotbob..

Ken

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Guys for the compliments this was only the second nickled gun I've ever owned . When I bought it I got it for $550.00 and it was filthy but it cleaned up fine. The first nickled gun I bought was a 4" model 27-2 that was very nice but I ended up selling it for something else that I just had to have I already regret selling it. :(

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice I wish that I could find a new set of the original N frame sq target grips for my M29 that I replaced with the rubber packmeyers :evil:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts