Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not for you purists out there, but my beloved 25-5 has some new modified magnas. This is my first pair of N frame modified magnas and I really like them. This is my belt gun when out hunting Maine whitetails, and these should make it just a wee bit more comfortable.

·
Administrator
8,129 Posts
Cush,
Those are some really good looking Modifieds! Especially with the Tyler T..

Very nice!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Fine looking gun, my friend. Those modified magnas look very nice on that gun, too.

My biggest regret since I got hooked on Smith and Wessons is selling off my Mod-25-5's, all of them. Once I am done with school, they will be among the very first that I start looking to replace.

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Nicely Done Cush.... I really like the feel of Modifieds with the Tyler-T..... I've been known to sneak a pair on t 3 1/2" Model 27 from time to time myself.... (when no one's looking that is... :cool: ... Almost Snagproof and they are alot more portable than Targets too....

·
Registered
10,942 Posts
Looks good. How much of a 'feel' change did you get from the stgs?

G

·
0 Posts
Those PC ( hehehe ~ gotcha' Drew) grips :mrgreen: .....really make the difference in most N-frame carry guns, especially with the Tyler T's...

G

·
0 Posts
Drew, aren't the one's with diamonds....technically Pre-PC grips? :mrgreen:

giz

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
azmick said:
Looks good. How much of a 'feel' change did you get from the stgs?
To be honest, I need to shoot with these one a bit more. That said, my initial impressions are that the stags are a bit slimmer and don't fill my hand quite as well. I invision keeping the stags for BBQ occasions and the modified magnas for carry in the field.

Now I just need one more set for my 57. ;)

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Looks great Cush! Now watch your mail for something for that kit gun!!

:eek:

Chris

·
Administrator
8,129 Posts
Gizamo said:
Drew, aren't the one's with diamonds....technically Pre-PC grips? :mrgreen:

giz
Giz,
Seems to me you're onto something there! ejejdfkdfk ejejdfkdfk

·
Registered
152 Posts
Great lookin set up Cush !!

I have one set of stags on a 27-2 and their just the opposite , they fit my hand better than Magna`s . Could be the maker I guess .

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
toroflow said:
You do know that there is a poor naked model 58 out there now.,...now that you've "harvested" its modified magna grips! ;)
Ken, if I could rescue the 58 and reunite it with its grips I certainly would. Nothing would make me happier. :D I don't have a 58 yet...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Cush, those stocks look very comfortable. I've always kind of liked the T grip too. Thanks For sharing. Frank

·
Registered
619 Posts
That does look good, and I bet it is comforting to carry. Congrats and thanks fir sharing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts