6,943 Posts

·
Registered
6,943 Posts

·
Registered
6,943 Posts
Hey Miss Wendy,

Abby's Dad really did good with this "Jam Thread"!

All the Jams put up by the OUTSTANDING DJ'S in our midst...........are GREAT!

Keep it up S&W!

Later, Mark

·
Super Moderator
31,476 Posts
Hey Miss Wendy,

Abby's Dad really did good with this "Jam Thread"!

All the Jams put up by the OUTSTANDING DJ'S in our midst...........are GREAT!

Keep it up S&W!

Later, Mark
I do agree, a lot of fun to see what people listen to and like! It gets me to thinking when you see a post that there is much non Smith/non gun threads and posts, BUT we have sections for anything you can think of, if there is fewer gun posts that is NOT a problem with the forum it is because the members themselves are not posting about guns, not an issue with how the forum is set up.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #292
(y)
Thanks guys! Hopefully everyone will post music they like; I am learning a LOT about other genres............I'm an old fart whose musics really spans the 60s, 70s, and some from the 80s and a few from the 90s.............I listen to the "Classic Rock" station wherever I live........so a lot of others' posts are new to me.........THANKS!

·
Super Moderator
31,476 Posts
(y)
Thanks guys! Hopefully everyone will post music they like; I am learning a LOT about other genres............I'm an old fart whose musics really spans the 60s, 70s, and some from the 80s and a few from the 90s.............I listen to the "Classic Rock" station wherever I live........so a lot of others' posts are new to me.........THANKS!
The go to station here plays rock, not wuss rock but rock and roll what some may call hard rock. You are likely to hear Godsmack, Seether, Disturbed, but they play just as much classic rock like Pink Floyd, Eagles, AC/DC, bands like those which is a fun mix to their play list.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #294

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #295

·
Registered
1,184 Posts

·