Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Model 57 41 mag and a Model 25 45 Colt with a Simply Rugged Loaded Pancake & Real Man belt. Don't leave the pavement without one.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I agree with others post, you definately have a pair anyone could draw to. Congrats.
Steve

·
Registered
628 Posts
Great pix !!!!

I fired a MG in .45 APC...two week ago for the first time.... out with Allen Frame and his buddy Mark's gun..wow! Did better than my .38 spcl.

Just what I need....another gun.... I was impressed.

Chutch, don't you owe me? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
photohause said:
Great pix !!!!

I fired a MG in .45 APC...two week ago for the first time.... out with Allen Frame and his buddy Mark's gun..wow! Did better than my .38 spcl.

Just what I need....another gun.... I was impressed.

Chutch, don't you owe me? :mrgreen:
Well as a matter of fact... I do...but didn't you notice the Ilford HP 5 Plus holding everything up ?????? fnovnpoa fnovnpoa fnovnpoa

·
Registered
4 Posts
Photohause,
You may want to mention that it was a C/T laser equipped MG that you used. I also noted that you did very well with ALL of the guns that you shot.
Mark

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Wow! Nice Mountain Guns, your blued MG's definitely have more aesthetic appeal than my stainless ones. One of mine is an L-frame 357 MG, does anyone know if this is a relatively rare gun; just haven't seen any others.

Before there were Mountain Guns, in hiking (east of the Big Muddy) in black bear mountain country, my carry ordnance was a S&W Model 13, carried out of sight in a shoulder rig, so as to not alarm fellow hikers.
I had it stuffed with KTW rounds. For those not in the know, the KTW rounds were metal piercing, developed for law enforcement use against hardened targets; like a bear's skull was my take. . . The KTW's would be banned because NBC branded them as "cop killers" because they would penetrate a Kevlar vest. I believe the KTW's were restricted to law enforcement purchase, I had to show police I.D. to purchase. . .In any case the model 13 served well as a mountain gun; it never left the holster but gave me comfort knowing I wasn't defenceless.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts