Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More rain on the parade. I got news this morning that my uncle was killed in a car accident on his way to work this morning. 83 years old and still working 5 days a week. Ex Army and all around good guy.

·
Registered
10,306 Posts
Sorry to hear mate, I lost my uncle over the weekend too, lost his battle with Asbestosis..70 yrs old.

Thewelshm

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Oh man, I'm so sorry.

·
Registered
26,000 Posts
Sad news indeed. For what it is worth, I hope he didn't suffer. Lost my mom last year at 84; after a stroke and a second partial, developed pneumonia and then the cancer came back - it was a very painful 6 motnhs for everyone, I can only hope your loss was not as painful. Stay strong!

·
Registered
29,941 Posts
Sad to hear the news. Prayers and best wishes to all.

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
That's so terrible. These are crazy times. To hear of an 83 year old dying in an accident while driving to work when so many are on enforced leave from work... just crazy. My condolences Series Guy, and blessings for the family.

John

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about your Uncle. Praying for peace and comfort for your family.

·
Registered
21,474 Posts
Sorry to hear the terrible news. Prayers for you and family.
Paul, sorry to hear about your Uncle too. Prayers for you and your family.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.