Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a little test for you sharp eyed Nimrods out there... how many Tree Rats can you see in this snapshot?

Hell, I coulda filled my limit with one shot from Giz' old blunderbuss...

·
Registered
10,919 Posts
I see four but then, if the photo was in color I might see more

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Four are in the snapshot, but there were five at one point.... then with just one "grrrrr" from Katie Dog there were none..... :)

I think that pooch is gonna make a pretty good squirrel dog too!

·
Registered
975 Posts
All
I see 4 in the fore ground. I also see what appears to be a cotton tail or another rat in the far left back ground sitting in the snow. About 75% up from the bottom of pic.
A good scope on a rifle and it might make stew. Might be chunk of wood.
Drew, what do you see back there??
[email protected]

·
Registered
10,430 Posts
After an eternity I FINALLY spotted number 4, but on the other hand I quickly spied what I'm sure to be an ex-wife in the back ground....! :D

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Blackcloud2 said:
'.... but on the other hand I quickly spied what I'm sure to be an ex-wife in the back ground....! :D
Naw BC, she's buried pretty deep....

Bill, there were at least 5 at the feeders when I took this shot, but I don't think that's the fifth one ... looks like an Oak Leaf to me.... then again, there could have been 6.... I had just put out a dozen ears of dried corn and they're fools for that stuff....

G

·
0 Posts
Bet ya I could take them all out at once...with my Blunderbuss.... ;)

Course the feeder wouldn't survive, or the trees, or the deck post and rail.....

On second thought, better forget about it.. :mrgreen:

giz

·
Super Moderator
10,855 Posts
You better switch to that .204 Giz.

What squirrel medicine that would be with a suppressor!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I see four, almost missed that tail sticking out on the left-side of that tree. Easy pickings for the Supermatic or the 10/22.

·
Super Moderator
32,502 Posts
I only see the three obvious ones. :(

Although I do admit to having some Christmas "spirits" in my right now. ;) :lol:

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Aliens, I see aliens. 10, 12, maybe more. They're all over the damned place. How many times I gotta tell yuh, don't throw corn off the back porch? Sent yuh to school, bought yuh books, taught yuh everything I know and yuh still don't know nothin'.

Jeez!

·
Super Moderator
8,955 Posts
After examining it, I would say nine.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Dom,

Number one is a 90 pound 'dillo. ;)

Not really. Number one is actually a spike buck. He and another deer were frolicking and dancing and putting on quite a show--which is what caught my eye in the first place.

I guess it's too late to ask for a decent camera for Christmas this year. Maybe this time next year I can post a legible picture or two...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts