Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting my “NEW” new pair of sequential numbered NIB model 66-1 revolvers...I was searching for a nice range gun and ran i to these and couldn’t walk away... I don’t think the 66 and 66-1 haven’t really been appreciated yet!!!
What do you think?

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Very Nice!

Reactions: Curt360 and jeepnut

·
Registered
15,376 Posts
Great pair!

Reactions: Curt360 and jeepnut

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
When Our New Police Chief required us to carry standard revolvers 4-6" there was a big demand for S&W 66 revolvers to replace the variety of other revolvers and Semi Autos we had carried under the previous Chief. I could not find a 4" anywhere and finally found a 6" model 66. I loved it but it was a bit long. I finally swapped it with another officer for his 4" Model 19. I had a 3" model 19 and a S&W 39-2 9mm but I could not wear them on my uniform. The officer I swapped with really loved the 6" 66 even though it was a bit harder to wear in the Cruiser.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Sweet pair of 66's. Congrats! My one and only 66-2. Great revolvers and I love how they look.:cool:

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
That is a mighty fine pair for any Smith and Wesson aficionado, any of us would enjoy owning them.

I'm not as frequent at posting comments here as I used to be though I look every day. Amazing to see that in 20 hours dince the initial post, there isn't a single comparison to that pair and Rachel Welch,,, I will admit that fantastic pair of revolvers has more appeal, given my age perhaps having more to do with it, than a pair of 38s.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts