Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what all the excitement is about them...... kfjdrfirii

We set up a "range" in my neighbors heated garage...... only 40 feet..( he has a 40x48 shop) but still.. two hand hold..ten shots per target..... and I can hardly wait untill i get use to this thing... lgnngp

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Well, how 'bout that? I'm pretty good with a Model 41. I've never tried an Aimpoint, though. My experience with the 41 goes back a long way. Competed in service & civilian pistol competition with one. Two, actually. A primary and a back-up. Still have them. They're around here somewhere. Eh, well, I know where they are. They're with the rest of my competition stuff which I put away when the eyes went South. I'll have to haul them out one of these days and take 'em out to the Peach Orchard and play with 'em.

Nice shooting!

·
Super Moderator
8,955 Posts
Very nice kritter, I had a chance at getting one for 5 c notes a few months ago, but I didn't have the spare cash at the time. :evil:

·
Registered
197 Posts
not bad, at least you ain't
pushing or pulling your shots, but seems a bit of heeling or anticipation???or maybe leaning "into " your shots but all in all "not bad" you are getting better............ hpzl;n;

Happy new year.....................(remember watch what you eat) weiweinp

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well......yea they are not all perfectly centered..... but then again.... I just got the thing.....lol... and I was all "giddy" from excitement....
I'll get better...... playing with the weights now trying to build up arm strength....so i stop shakeing so much.....
and yes,, I'm eating "right" now......just waiting untill they let me go back to work..... still have to do the cardiac rehab... then see what happens....

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Glad you're happy with it Kritter. Now, whatever you do, don't shoot one of the old Hartford built Supermatic Trophys...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts