Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to one and all. I'm new to this forum and am hoping you can help me with a little problem I'm having with my model 3904 9mm semi-auto.
I'm trying to remove the grip. I have taken out the retainer pin, slid the grips down a little but there is resistance.
They're just not sliding off like I thought they would. Is there something else holding them on?

·
Registered
54 Posts
TTSH: Excellent.

That guy "blubelly2" might have the best detailed strip, reassembly (with techniques) plus maintenance videos of anything I've yet seen. And the lighting shows everything possible.

It surprises me that not many people seem to show either the generic link or the actual video. But then, I'm 65 and only learned to do this about a year ago, despite learning to use "copy-paste" to much more easily change monthly bidding schedules (specific trips to fly) about fifteen years ago.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Since most 3904 pistols were made in the grip recall era, make sure yours has a post-recall grip. Look for the dimple on the bottom - if not there, S&W owes you an updated grip.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts