Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During my stop at a local shop I saw a Mod. 37 RB with a 3 inch barrel. The gun is in great shape has a box and papers. I am not sure if there was a turn line. The price is $450 and I am not sure if he will negotiate. Never have seen a 36 or 37 with 3" barrel. It would be a safe gun but a carry or shooter. Let me know, THANKS.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Shoot him an offer, all he can say is no.
If it's in excellent condition $450.00 ain't bad, show us a picture if you buy it.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 37 has a new home. I am lacking in computer skills but my daughter may be of some assistance in getting some images onto the computer. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Catdad; I got the gun, box and papers for $450. out the door. The gun has a very slight drag line on the cylinder. The barrel is pinned. It is the first Mod. 37 I have seen with a 3" barrel. For that matter I have never seen a 36 with a 3" barrel. Glad I stopped to look and see what he had in the show case.

Stinger

·
Registered
747 Posts
I think you done good, I've seen 36's with a 3 inch barrel, but not the 37, hope to see a picture with the date it was born.

Chuck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts