Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally picked up the model 36. Have not properly cleaned it up yet. The Nickel finish is in much better condition than I had remembered - no corrosion anywhere and only normal light scratches & scuffing, but nothing extensive. I'm told that the grips that come with this m36 are pachmayrs and I find them to be extermely comfortable. The finish is slightly cloudy in a few spots - any suggestions on how to remove the cloudiness without harming the finish? It is funny - I am more excited about this little snubbie than all of my other firearms! I sure am going to enjoy this - it's sure to be the first of many more to come. If someone would explain how to post photos, I'd like to share some photos of the new addition.
RR

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I hear Flitz works pretty well...

·
Registered
19,777 Posts
My old Police trade-in M-36 is probably my most used S&W. It's basically the same as your's, but I have bobbed the hammer for less chance of hang-ups when drawing. I carry it when I feel the need, and practice with it fairly often. (Got to keep that edge that you get from practice. ;) )

I do have larger K frame carry guns, but the M-36 is my favorite carry. I haven't bothered to spiff it up much, but I keep it clean, to insure that it will work.......when/if I need it! ;) Bob

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[
]

Sorry for the poor quality photos - still getting used to the camera. This is my new (to me) model 36. I'm enjoying it immensely at the range. Accuracy is superb and the trigger feel is much better than my 9mm Cougar.

RR

1 - 4 of 4 Posts