Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,361 Posts
Hey man, I have a Honda Fit. What's it worth?

·
Registered
11,584 Posts
Even with the picture, a value estimation is hard to offer. Gun condition aside, which is huge, geographic location plays a very important role in what 'going' prices demand. My suggestion is to look at a site like Gunbroker and see what similar examples are selling for.

·
Registered
232 Posts
In my neck of the wood's that would sell in the $450.00 to $500.00 range.
The shorter barrels seem to be very desirable. Nice Smith & Wesson!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I'd say between $500 and $600 in my area (New England) based on the second photo which looks to be a gun in excellent condition.

Older 3" J's are in high demand right now. It would likely go for even more on GunBroker.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Thanks all for the comments. Hoping to make about $550 on it. Here’s 1 more photo with holster.
If it's as nice in person as it looks in the photos, that shouldn't be any problem at all. (y)

In fact, if you are located anywhere near Eastern MA, I'll take it today for $550! :)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Is revolver with hang tag, post #7 and revolver with holster, post #10 the same gun as claimed? Screw head positions, case coloring on hammer and trigger seem different from gun to gun.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Is revolver with hang tag, post #7 and revolver with holster, post #10 the same gun as claimed? Screw head positions, case coloring on hammer and trigger seem different from gun to gun.
yes 1st one is a pic from a computer, with hang tag. Other is much better quality

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I’ve had it listed at the gun club for a few weeks on consignment. Trying to get $500 they’re of course marking it up. Y’all think $575 is too much? I’ll never get it?

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
You never know how sales go depends on what buyers want. I've had guns listed and sold 30 minutes others for a month. Pricing a little high will leave room for price negotiation plus consignment fee which is usually 20%,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts