Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if S&W sells a replica of the box that the model 34 (1957-1959) came in? Can anyone post a picture of one that you might have? Can I find this info in the SWSC (S&W Bible)? I just got mine and haven't figured it all out yet. Any help appreciated. Thanks Cheryl

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the link to the box. Can anyone help me find the screwdriver that came with the 22/32 kit guns? I have searched Ebat and Gunbroker. Probably didn't use the correct search words. Can anyone help? Thanks Cheryl

·
Registered
197 Posts
Cheryl, not sure if you got the box over on e-bay or not ,,,,,,,(ain't been on there in some time...) :roll:
OK, I went over and looked, that is the newer 'Bangor Punta' style after 1966 ,, besides its a 2 inch box......
anyway, the box you want is the dark blue, measures 4 3/4 in wide, by 9 1/2inch long, and 1 1/2 inch deep.... has the "solid" silver line around the border on the lid, and has the 2-line address",Smith & Wesson, over Springfield ,Mass".........
the end of the lid has the model and info "embossed" in silver, and the white sticker on the other end......as for the sight adjustment tool around that time we had seen mostly black ,knurled, and not sure if the fluted aluminum was available yet........looked through my stuff but only found one for the shorter, 2 inch barrel version

·
Registered
197 Posts
well I looked and the early 2-line address, I have the 2 inch.but its a round butt. and the 4 inch boxes are the later, Bangor Punta, but with the solid ine on the lid......sorry fhfjjjj

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.