Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23,321 Posts
I didn't know they stopped making the 2" bbl. Mine cocks easily, is pretty accurate & has traveled countless miles w/ me, fed me on several occasions, shot rattlesnakes, etc..

·
Super Moderator
33,373 Posts
Welcome to the forum! welcome01

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ms ZXZ-Thank you for the welcome. I’ve been around for a while, just not active. Was a member before yesterday but it has been so long I have forgotten which screen name I used and it was with a defunct email service.

Mr. Injunbro- This particular model is no longer shown on the S&W webpage. They currently have the 317 Kit Gun and 43C but not this iteration.

My purpose for this model is somewhat threefold. Mainly I intend to use it for practice for when and if I need to use my 642. Second to that I have gotten into a position of introducing people to handguns, mostly ladies seeking carry privileges. This way I would have a light firing .22 to compare to a real gun, you know the recoil issue. Thirdly to have a light easy to carry something for walks in the woods. The 43C would handle 1 & 2 but for accuracy I would like something in single action. After much searching I have found a new one but at a fairly high price. If it has been sitting in the show case for a while I can use that in my negotiations.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts