Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1.Smith & Wesson model 29-3 Lew Horton3" barrel -orignal finger groove walnut grips,-not mint but really nice-$950.00

2.Smith model 19-3 2 1/2" barrel-comes w/ a black leather thumb snap S&W holster-great shape for a older .357 $435.00

3.Smith model 642-2 38.special-airweight,never fired-comes w/orignal blue plastic box-has Some marks on cyclinder from dry firing and a small ding on back of pistol-otherwise brand new$350.00

these are shipped prices from my FFL to your FFL
don't know how to post pics on here but I can email them to you-these pistols are all very nice,thanks for looking,
cliff58

·
Registered
34 Posts
cliff58
I would like to see some pictures of what I am committing to here. I will take the 19 and the 642. **==
Thanks
Jack

·
Administrator
8,111 Posts
Mark has asked me to help him with the photos, so here goes..

Also, I can personally attest to the Model 29-3. I sold it to Mark some months ago and, unless the condition has changed (doubtful), it's a nice one!

Model 19-3

Model 29-3

Model 642-2

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jack,
Sorry both of those are already Sold-only the Lew Horton model 29 left but will put you next in line if deals fall through if you want me to,
cliff58

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still have the Lew Horton model 29,comes with tan Bianchi basketweave holster-would like to trade it for a nice Browning TDA .22 short rifle-it also has 2 speed loaders,
cliff58

·
Registered
747 Posts
Cliff58,

Where are you located in Illinois, I'm in Millstadt Ill.
Would you be interested in a Bushmaster carbine .233 cal for the 29?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts