Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got this Model 29-2 # N308525 pistol and a stainless Model 629 # N870824 Both have original display case and tools from my Dad and he wanted me to sell them for him and I am trying to figure out the year they were made and about how much to sell them for? If anyone out there can give me some advice that would be Great! Until then stay Safe!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hello. Welcome to the forum. Can you please post pics of them? It would be a lot easier to give an estimate of what they are worth with pictures, plus we all love seeing new pics of guns.

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
As to jimmy said, pictures are a must. Condition is everything and good,well- lighted pictures will provide the folks here the detail they need to give you a fair opinion. There is a “ Want-to- Buy” section here where you can list. Remember to include an asking price, no OBO or auctions. Hank

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Both of those guns are highly coveted. Each will bring at least $1000 and up to $1500 (maybe more) in high condition.

·
Super Moderator
36,025 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

The model 29 is dated to 1975-76 and model 629 to 1980-83.

·
Premium Member
21,072 Posts
Welcome to the forums from the Wiregrass! Go to gunbroker.com and join...its free. Then, use advanced search to search completed auctions and see what they have been selling for. That will give you current market prices.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts