Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped in at a gun shop & found this model
28 -2 with a faint turn line and very little wear. It was $500 & I decided even with the price I was going to have to pass & left. But before I got out of town I hit the AT & went back like a lemming to the ledge. It’s the nicest I’ve seen in a while& I’m happy with it

Attachments

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Bought mine at a pawn shop 5 yrs or so back. 4”, S prefix, stocks numbered to the gun. $500 OTD. Never regretted my decision. I hope that you are equally pleased. They are fine shooters. Give it some exercise and get back to us with a report, if you’ve a mind to do that. Hank ps- That’s a real beauty! Nice find.

E3515826-EA62-45AC-9D30-254B1BA88EB8.jpeg

·
Registered
27,107 Posts
Fantastic! Congrats on not letting that one go...especially at that price. You did well and it should put a smile of your face when shooting it. :cool:

·
Registered
8,989 Posts
Hey DK,

Well done!

Later, Mark

Reactions: Boriqua and Curt360

·
Registered
11,000 Posts
Great buy on a great revolver (yeah, I'm biased)! Your S prefix is wearing a set of stocks that, unfortunately, most gun shops 'mine' the stocks. They are replaced with an inexpensive set, or rubber, with the original set sold on e-bay for $150. That gun, with non original stocks would be priced at $700 in metro Phoenix.

Reactions: Curt360
1 - 20 of 29 Posts