Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to sell my 1972,,,n.i.b.,,,,357 model 27,,,5,5 in barrel,,,,,,,,,new in mahoganny box,,,never rotated cylinder,,,of course never shot,,,,100 per cent new,,,,,,,,am open for bids

·
Premium Member
20,710 Posts
Welcome to the forums from the Wiregrass! I know you are new so I have a couple of comments to help you along. First, you posted in the wrong forum. There is a Classifieds forum where you can sell your M27. Expect this post to get moved by the mods/admins. Second, you won't sell anything without sharp and well lighted pictures. Lots of pictures. Particularly when selling a NIB handgun. Third, this isn't an auction site so don't ask for bids. Research your gun's value and set a price before posting. For reference, go to gunbroker.com, create an account and then read the COMPLETED auctions in the advanced search feature. Hope that helps!

·
Premium Member
20,710 Posts
I've only been a member since 2012 so can't say when the rules may have changed before that. To my knowledge, there never has been a required number of posts to post a for sale ad. Here are the rules. You must be thinking of another S&W site.

·
Registered
11,072 Posts
I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. On second thought, I'll trade you my ocean front property here in Arizona, all 120 acres, for it,,, down hammer, hammer down, up, over,, something like that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.