Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
610 is SOLD Pending Funds!!!...Thanks!....mikey357
686 Plus is SPF! Model 27-2 is SPF! Thanks for LOOKING!....mikey357

Up FOR SALE is an Excellent-Condition Smith & Wesson Model 610-2 10mm six-and-a-half inch barrel, Stainless, with Target Trigger, Target Hammer and Hogue Rubber "Combat" Grips, SDM Fiber Optic front sight, white outline rear...I'd call it a 97-98% gun...fired some, it has a lil' finish wear at the muzzle and on the cylinder from a Kydex Holster...Otherwise, finish is EXCELLENT...

Gun has the "Full-Lug" Barrel, UNFLUTED Cylinder, it has MIM Trigger and Hammer, NO "Lock", it also has the "Classic"-style interchangeable front sight and a decent "Carry Action Job"...includes the S&W Blue Plastic Case, some papers and about ten or twelve "Moonclips"...

"Lock Up" and timing are PERFECT, SA and DA trigger pulls are EXCELLENT...$675, F-T-F within 30 miles of Griffin, GA, or add $35 for insured shipping from my FFL to your FFL...

No Trades needed, "Cash is King", THANKS for looking!....mikey357

Next up is a New In the Box Model 686 "Plus"--the seven-shooter--in an uncatalogged configuration, chambered in .357 Magnum...

FIVE-inch Full-Lug barrel, UNFLUTED cylinder...S&W SKU # 150181...was an "Exclusive" at "Bud's" for a while...it DOES have the "Lock" and MIM Trigger and Hammer...$575 F-T-F within 30 miles of Griffin, GA, or add $35 for insured shipping from my FFL to your FFL...

Third is an Excellent-Condition Model 27-2 .357 Magnum, six-inch barrel, blue, with Target Trigger, Target Hammer and Target Grips, undercut "Partridge" front sight, plain black rear...I'd call it a 97-98% gun...fired VERY little, it has a VERY lil' blue wear at the muzzle from what must have been just a FEW "Rides" in a holster, and a coupla' SMALL scratches on the cylinder, probably from the holster, and one lil' "Blem" at the yoke screw on the sideplate...Otherwise, finish is PRISTINE...

"Lock Up" and timing are PERFECT, SA and DA trigger pulls are EXCELLENT...$550 F-T-F within 30 miles of Griffin, GA, or add $35 for insured shipping from my FFL to your FFL...

No Trades needed, "Cash is King", THANKS for
looking!....mikey357

Last on today's list FOR SALE is a Scoped 8 & 3/8-inch barreled S&W Model 27-3 .357 Magnum Revolver. The 27-3 is the FIRST of the 27's NOT be "Pinned and Recessed", but it still has the FORGED Hammer and Trigger--the wide, "Target" units in this case--as well as the beautifully-checkered topstrap and grooved front and backstraps. Also present on this one are the S&W Wood Target Grips.

The gun in question is BLUED, and it appears that the barrel and cylinder may have a lil' bit of "Plumming" going on, where they are a very slightly different shade of "Blue" than the frame...after CAREFUL Examination, I do NOT believe that this gun has EVER been refinished in any way...the "Plumming" just happens sometimes on older guns...Other than a coupla' "Pin Prick" areas with thinning blue on either side of the barrel in the area of the roll-marking, the finish is EXCELLENT-Plus..."Lock Up" and timing are PERFECT, SA and DA trigger pulls are EXCELLENT...

At any rate, the Topstrap has been skillfully Drilled and Tapped for an aftermarket scope base, and the gun is wearing a TC "Lobo" 3X scope, which remains very clear...Should be a Woodchuck-killin', Deer-Killin' MACHINE!!!...$575 F-T-F within 30 miles of Griffin, GA, or add $35 for insured shipping from my FFL to your FFL...

No Trades needed, "Cash is King", THANKS for
looking!....mikey357

1 - 1 of 1 Posts