Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost 4 years ago I bought a pair of Jordan Trooper Stocks for my Model 19. Being preoccupied
with other things I had not used it until just before this past Christmas. The screw would not
stay tight. I mailed the stocks
to Herrett's 12/21. UPS brought them back yesterday 1/5 looking like new and re-worked so the screw tightens up as it should. No whining and no charge. They are a class outfit. I told them so, and wanted you all to know, if you didn't already know.

·
Premium Member
1,648 Posts
Pictures were are the pictures! (smile)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am kinda technically challenged, so I haven't yet
figured out how to send pictures.
But when I do I will.

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Yep, I have to echo the kudos to Herrett's customer service. Last year I bought 5 or 6 pairs of the older Herrett Jordan and Shooting Star grips for my N & K-frame guns. I needed to refinish 4 of the pairs bought, and after doing so, I found much to my horror that I had lost the grip screws to all of them... dumb.

An email to Herret's asking about buying replacements resulted in a reply of "how many and of what type do you need? We'll send them out".

And they did exactly that, at no charge... wow.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Thanks for the tip. I want a set of round to square grips for my snub M66 and will call them.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Herrett's is and has always been a class act.
It's hard to find better people to deal with.

G

·
0 Posts
That's quite an endorsement, considering the source.

Joni's collection of Herrett's is something to behold. I remember seeing pics of them lined up ~ on some of her favorite handguns. Very impressive.

giz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts