Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out yesterday and I found this Nickel 2.5" Model 19-3 literally hiding under the counter at Sportsman Warehouse it looked pretty rough with some ugly faux broken pearl looking grips, very dirty on the outside like some kind of film or crust, tight lockup and not much of a turn line. a few nicks ect. I could rub off some of the film / crust or what ever it was with my fingers so I asked them for the bestest price so for 6 Benjamin's OTD I said yes.Took her home and with some elbow grease, Mothers and Fritz and then added some nice grips I had I think I have a keeper. I was wondering if someone could find manufacturer date 3K49XXX , thank you
Revolver Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory
Revolver Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel

·
Registered
10,332 Posts
Looking good Snake mate......

Thewelshm

Reactions: StangMan

·
Registered
11,072 Posts
Every person fond of Smith and Wesson revolvers should own at least one K frame 2 1/2" Magnum. Be it a 19 variant or a 66. They are wonderful revolvers and you found a nice example at a pretty decent price. Congrats!

·
Super Moderator
35,641 Posts
Every person fond of Smith and Wesson revolvers should own at least one K frame 2 1/2" Magnum. Be it a 19 variant or a 66. They are wonderful revolvers and you found a nice example at a pretty decent price. Congrats!
No 2 and half inch K frame Magnum, but I do prefer the 3" barrel, so this one is still a favorite:

Model 13 3" and the grips are an aid in shooting Magnum loads!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts