Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pic's of my m 12-2 that I got a few month's ago the pic's are not the best as they show the oil on it.

·
Registered
10,438 Posts
Whoo hoo Bob, nice! I found a 12-2 about a month ago in square butt. Mine is a 72-73 vintage, any age range on yours? What's the story behind her? Curious minds are always prying for new info! kfjdrfirii

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Nice guns, guys.
That M-12 is so light and convenient...Like that frame size, too!
Don
kfjdrfirii

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Blackcloud the book say's from 1973-1974 my thinking is early 74 The guns blueing is aprox.98% I got it for $400.00 The pic's do'nt show it well as it is a crappy day outside and they were taken inside with a flash.I've not had time to take it out and shoot it yet but hope to soon.

·
Registered
10,438 Posts
Bob, I got mine about half a buck cheaper, but I've not been able to shoot it either, we still have hot temps, well not exactly hot, but warm enough that shooting can be a chore for my crew. I've been stocking up on .38 Special and expect to find some time to shoot soon. I'm excited with the K-frame snub, my wife has a 66 2.5" and it's a dream, but all my other K's are longer. For a snub, the K-frame action is so superior to a J-frame that it doesn't compare. What I'm now searching for (with no funding...maybe stimulus money?) is an N-frame snub, the N's have a sweet action.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Great carry guns...

BTW...
Lots of construction going on here in Galveston due to Ike.
Neighbors told to loose the dang cap or they would hang me.
Half the construction crews would not show up the next day after my mornin walk.

·
Super Moderator
8,955 Posts
Man those are nice, I need to get one of those!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts